These interesting blooming teas (flowering teas) are the jasmine green tea mixed with some other herbal flowers. They are all 100% natural. When the flowering tea ball is put into the boiling water, it will slowly open into a flower-like form. It's pretty neat during the whole blooming process. Also, it's very decorative while you are enjoying the tea.
Got a question? Email us now!
- Pour a minimum of four cups of boiling water (800 ml) in a glass teapot.
- Throw the little blooming tea directly in the boiling water in the teapot.
- Don't close your eyes (facultative)
- It takes about three minutes for the blooming tea to bloom completely.
- Let it brew in the water for about 10 minutes before consumption.